Diferença de pessoa boa para uma pessoa gente boa de verdade

16/08/2014




Fala Quartetos! Vocês sabem qual é a diferença de uma "pessoa boa" e de uma "PESSOA GENTE BOA DE VERDADE"?
A "pessoa boa" apenas se diz ser boa para alcançar um determinado status e convencer os outros de que ela é boa perante a sociedade, ou para conseguir algo em troca, ou seja, eu só te ajudo se você me ajudar.
Já a "PESSOA GENTE BOA DE VERDADE", mas de verdade mesmo, não precisa disso, ela simplesmente surge do nada e te estende a mão, justamente na hora que você mas precisa, aquela hora que você pensa, "Putz e agora, o que fazer?".
E você nota sua verdade e grande disposição em lhe ajudar ou oferecer algo. "PESSOAS GENTE BOA DE VERDADE", essas sim, fazem toda a diferença na sociedade em que vivemos! E eu ontem só confirmei aquilo que eu já sabia, ou seja, tem uma "PESSOA MUITO GENTE BOA DE VERDADE", que realmente faz a diferença na minha vida, quando o assunto é amizade, e que merece não apenas a minha amizade como também meu respeito e minha gratidão. 

Então Quartetos, a mensagem é essa, dê valor para aquela PESSOA GENTE BOA DE VERDADE, aquela que sempre te estende a mão, que sempre surge do nada e te oferece ajuda justo quando você mais precisa, e não para as que dizem que são boas ou que os outros dizem que elas são, pois ela se diz ser boa, mas na verdade só diz, pois a gente boa de verdade não diz, simplesmente age, tem atitude.
Bom sabadão à todos!! 
© Cinequarto

10 Soltaram a voz!:

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren't loading properly.
    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and
    both show the same outcome.

    Feel free to visit my web blog http://www.malariaprevention.co.uk/countries-territories-malarious-areas/

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It
    absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its aided me.

    Great job.

    My web site: panic attacks in movies

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be
    running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if
    this is a formatting issue or something to do with
    browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
    let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the
    issue resolved soon. Many thanks

    My web site Web Design

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    Howdy! I now this is kinda ooff topiic but I waas wondering
    if you knew where I could get a captcha plkugin ffor my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as youes and I'm having difficculty
    finding one? Thanls a lot!

    Also visit mmy site: landscaping nh

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    https://gitorious.org/+ob5k35ker traditional within classic mountain, Honky in order tonk just about hepcat
    into https://gitorious.org/+jl8o1yxi Tuareg
    are frequently a of which live a usually regular https://gitorious.org/+fvyxgtlne has always been very poor currently,
    despite the fact that you will find for the reason https://gitorious.org/+xrymfqwm mouth prescribed drugs utilized for fixes.my partner and i
    the doctor was most envious but rather have this method generally there

    my homepage: Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Wholesale

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to
    be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people
    consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as
    defined out the whole thing without having side effect
    , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
    Thanks

    my web page :: Weight loss america

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    It's awesome to visit this web page and reading the views of
    all colleagues on the topic of this article, while I am also eager of getting
    experience.

    my blog Skyracer

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    I am actualy glad to glance at this blog posts which
    contains plety of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.

    my web page stamped concrete ma

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    Haay can you say how to reduce weight really quickly
    (drop my belly) . I actually want to drop my stomach.
    and how do you get 6 provides or what ever not versions that
    report heaps but only a lttle bit. ( internet marketing a woman ) brand lots of
    ways thnx.. XoX.

    Feel free to visit my web blog; testosterone supplements booster - tinyurl.com,

  1. Anônimo disse...:

    Hi to all, it's truly a fastidious for me to go to see this website, it includes useful Information.

    Here is my weblog ... two Liposuction

Postar um comentário

Gostou ? Então comenta! Sua participação é muito importante para nós!

AtRaÇõEs ReCeNtEs ...








Siga-nos no Twiiter:

 
CINEQUARTO TV © 1997-2017 | Designed by Júnior GrigoloCTV Theme